Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Marilyn — Now and Forever. And Ever and Ever!!
“CANNOT believe that Marilyn M. is dead. She was such a good-hearted girl, so pure, really, so much on the side of the angels. Poor little baby. God bless her.”
THE ABOVE quote comes from the second volume of Gary Vitacco-Robles’ “Icon: The Life, Times and Films of Marilyn Monroe.”
This massive book covers the years 1956 to ’62 and beyond — into Monroe’s mythology, deification and after-death debasement.
As with the first volume, this works reminds me of . . . click here to read more of Liz Smith's article.
Click here for your copy of Icon.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Meet actor Ron Masak and many of his heroes this Friday, November 14, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. (PST) to 11:00 a.m. If you're in Beverly Hills, California, don't miss this event. Ron will join Jon Voight, Gary Sinise, Ann-Margret, Tommy Lasorda, and Carlos Palomino, who will be among a stellar roster of Hollywood and sports celebrities honoring the service of all veterans past, present, and future, as well as others who have made significant contributions to helping our beloved heroes and nation’s defenders.
2014 Salute to Veterans Day Breakfast
Friday, November 14, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Beverly Hills, CA
As an attendee, you will:
- bear witness to swearing-in a group of our nation's young men and women to all 5 branches of the U.S. military
- meet celebrities who are ardent supporters of veterans, active duty military, and families
- network with key corporate sponsors who support and actively seek to engage in business with veteran-owned businesses
- moving presentations and videos honoring the service of and service to the veterans of our great nation
- enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet
- special guest speakers
- presentation of the Charles Durning Patriotism Award
- presentation of the first annual Disabled Veteran Business Alliance DVBE of the Year Award
If you wish to sponsor a table, contact Mike Sabellico at (916)446-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit: